Looking Towards the Future
Baptist Health Nursing and Rehabilitation Center is an equal opportunity employer. We currently have job opportunities in our skilled nursing facility. Please see the following list of job opportunities currently available. This list is updated regularly. Baptist Health offers a generous benefits package for full and part time employees. For more information please fill out our Employment Application or contact Personnel at (518) 370-4700 x108.
Note: If you need assistance with the online form, please contact our Webmaster at (518) 370-4700 x193
Baptist Health Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
Rehabilitation Unit RN Charge
- Full Time – All Shifts
- Part Time 7 pm – 7 am every weekend
- Full Time 7 am – 3 pm (Due to the nature of this position all candidates will be required to interview)
- Full Time 3 pm – 11 pm & 11 pm – 7 am
- Part Time 3 pm – 11 pm & 11 pm – 7 am
- Part Time or Full Time 3 pm – 11 pm & 11 pm – 7 am
The Facilities Supervisor is primarily responsible for the day to day operation and management of the 3-11 Maintenance, Laundry and Housekeeping staff and their work in accordance with current federal and state regulations and facility policies and procedures.
- Must have a valid and clean NYS driver’s license
- 2 year degree in Construction/Building Management
- Appropriate experience in one or more of the trades may be substituted for a formal degree
- Certifications/licenses in electrical, plumbing, HVAC are desirable but not necessary
- Must demonstrate analytical, problem solving, and mechanical skills
- He/she must have good communication and organizational skills.
- Supervisory Responsibilities: Supervise the Maintenance, Laundry and Housekeeping staff on 3-11 shifts and assigned weekends
Responsible for the cleanliness and neat appearance of assigned areas including special projects assigned and completing tasks in a timely manner.
- Able to follow directions and work with minimum supervision
- Must adhere to cleaning schedule and be flexible (i.e. Therapy Session times)
- Able to communicate with multidisciplinary staff members
- PT Days Hours- Able to work flexible hours as needed
- Able to use machinery required for rug and floor maintenance
- Duties will include, but are not limited to, carpentry, sheet rocking, plumbing, light electrical and maintaining medical equipment.
- Understand how to respond to various emergencies in the disaster manual, and to alarms in the Facility.
- Maintain grounds, buildings, automobiles and equipment.
- Work with outside contractors and vendors.
- On-call as needed
- Days with every other weekend and rotating holidays.
Judson Meadows Open Positions
- Full time – days
- Part time – all shifts
- Part Time position – all shifts