Nursing Positions

 

CNA

Full Time 3 pm – 11 pm & 11 pm – 7 am
Part Time 3 pm – 11 pm & 11 pm – 7 am

Apply Online

 

LPN

Part Time or Full Time 7 am – 3 pm, 3 pm – 11 pm and 11 pm – 7 am

Every Weekend Commitment- Evening Shift – Special Weekend-Only Rate

Apply Online

 

 


 

Non-Nursing Positions

 

Laundry Aide

Full Time, 7 am – 3 pm, Every other weekend, Every other holiday

Apply Online

Director of Social Services

Full Time, 8 am – 4 pm

Position Summary

The Director of Social Services manages the Social Services Department which provides for the psychosocial needs of each resident. Responsible for the supervision and development of all department staff members (social workers and administrative support). The position requires work in the office setting about 75% of the time and the other 25% is spent on the units with residents and their families.

Position Requirements

  • Master’s Degree in Social Work with state certification such as an LMSW.
  • A minimum of five years’ experience in the human services field specifically working with geriatric clients on long term care needs.
  • A minimum of three years of supervisory experience with Bachelor’s and Master’s level social workers.
  • Must possess familiarity with the needs of senior adults, including developmental tasks of aging, caregiver issues, and palliative care.
Apply Online

 


 

Judson Meadows Assisted Living

 

Certified HHA

Full time, Part time, and Per diem

Apply Online

 

LPN

FT- 11 am – 7 pm

Apply Online

 

Judson Meadows Maintenance (PT)

Judson Meadows is Baptist Health System’s assisted living community. Judson Meadows is warm, friendly and inviting. We are pleased to have a team-oriented staff and are looking forward to adding valued employees to our team.

Job Summary;

  • Duties will include, but are not limited to, carpentry, sheet rocking, plumbing and light electrical
  • Positions available include day (2-3 day per week) and evening shift (3-8pm) which require every weekend (Either Saturday or Sunday 8-4pm) and rotating holidays.
  • On-call as needed.

Job Requirements:

  • Prior experience is a must.
  • A clean driver’s license is required.
  • Teamwork is essential.
Apply Online