Thank you for considering employment at Baptist Health System.
Are you ready to make a difference? Baptist Health is dedicated to caring and investing in the people that care for your residents.
Our mission: To serve all persons with quality care in a loving and compassionate environment
Our services: Long-term care, short-term rehabilitation, memory care, local transportation for residents
Our reputation: Forty-plus years as an independent, not-for-profit. Nearly 20% of our employees have been with Baptist for over 20 years.
Baptist Health offers:
- Competitive Salaries
- Area-leading shift differentials: we respect your time
- Time and a half after 8 hours per day or 40 hours in a week (Nurses Only)
- Schedule options: FT, 4-day, 3-day, and 2-day schedules
- No mandated overtime
- Nursing retention bonus
- Cost-shared health insurance, 2 plans
- Dental insurance available
- Fully paid group life insurance, additional coverage available
- 401-K with company match, 403-B Plan available
- Generous paid time off with cash-in option
- Subsidized meals, picnics, holiday events
- No-benefit option (nursing staff)
- Employee Assistance Plan
- On-site success coach under SAERN
- On the #450 and 353 CDTA Line
- A chance to be part of a family
Again, thank you for your interest in Baptist Health.
We are a drug-free workplace and all employment offers will be contingent upon a drug screen and background check.