Judson Meadows Assisted Living Community
BAPTIST HEALTH ENRICHED HOUSING PROGRAM INC.
Judson Meadows Assisted Living
Reporting to the President/CEO of Baptist Health Systems, the Executive Director has responsibility for the overall management of Judson Meadows, part of our growing community of elder care services located in Glenville, NY.
The Executive Director is responsible for providing services and care to all residents in accordance with the facility’s stated purpose and Baptist Health mission, and all applicable State and Federal regulations. We offer residents three levels of care based upon individual needs, including ALP.
The Executive Director is responsible for creating and maintaining a polite and respectful environment, responsive to resident needs and requests at all times. Works closely with Director of Nursing and Resident Council to stay informed of resident concerns and to introduce new programs and policies.
The Executive Director is accountable for directing and supporting all functions, including Sales/Marketing, Nursing, Housekeeping, Food and Beverage and Transportation. Responsible for developing and monitoring the annual budget and staffing plans. Monitors cost control in all departments.
BS or BA, Masters preferred.
Minimum of five years’ experience in healthcare/hospitality/hotel environment which includes at least three years of direct oversight of assisted living. Nursing experience a plus. Experience with enhanced license and ALP is beneficial.
The Activities Director is responsible for organizing and maintaining a diversified program of individual and group activities which will enable each resident and daycare participant to engage in cultural, spiritual, physical, political, social and intellectual activities within the facility and the community in order to sustain and promote an individual’s potential, and a sense of usefulness to self and others. Activities shall take into consideration and reflect the age, sex, physical and mental capabilities, interests and the cultural and social background of the residents.
The Director’s responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Create, develop and coordinate a monthly activities schedule along with a newsletter for all residents
- Keep the facility blog and website postings up to date as necessary
- Schedule, facilitate and collect minutes for the monthly family council meetings and attend when invited by the council.
- Coordinate and develop community activities and services for the residents
- Take responsibility for volunteers and activities staff to meet NYSDOH regulations and keep files up to date.
- An Associate’s Degree from an accredited college or university
- Two years of full time experience in the recreation field with a dependent adult population
- Ability to work with and understand the geriatric resident
This is a full time position primarily on the day shift. The Activities Director is expected to work on Saturdays, Sundays and off shifts as needed.
Part Time 3 pm - 11 pm
Part Time 11 pm - 7 am